If you have taken a look at many other areas of the site we have mentioned the fact that we can build very unique structures. The reason that we can do that has a lot to do with the fact that we plan out all of the jobs with superior precision. It also has a lot to do with the fact that we have some of the top of the line materials to be able to create great designs. This gives you the opportunity to have a surface that is going to be just as durable as regular concrete, but you will be able to get a unique look out of them!
Decorative Concrete on Driveways
One of the most common jobs that we do for our clients is placing decorative concrete slabs on driveways. In these types of surfaces, it is very important that whatever is used to make them is durable and sturdy. After all, they do need to be able to hold the weight of multiple cars at the same time. With decorative concrete, you get that performance and durability. Plus you get those unique looks that we have been raving about. If you are looking to build a new driveway or update an existing one we may just have the right type of floors for it!
Speaking of floors! We know that most of you that are reading this are expecting us to talk about the work that we get done on exteriors. Around 80% of the jobs that we do for our clients are on exteriors. That remaining 20% though is what we are going to talk about know. Placing tiles, carpets, or other types of floors will in no way be able to be considered as durable as concrete. Our concrete interior floors will give you extreme durability that you are not going to get out of any other type of floors. These days the designs that can be created are just as astonishing. So it is basically just a win-win situation!
Pools & Patios
When dealing with any type of floors that you are going to place near water you usually have to be extra careful. To make sure that the natural flow of water will not have a negative impact on your concrete surface. This is the case obviously in floors that are placed near pools. Our decorative concrete is a great option to use in decorating areas that are near pools. We will make sure that we account for all of the potential issues that could come about before we lay out any floors!
What Type of Design Are You Looking For?
People are usually very surprised when we show them the previous jobs that we have done when applying decorative concrete. We can use some of those past experiences as guidelines to create new designs for your concrete structures. We really believe that the limits in our concrete designs only exist in your own imagination!